If you purchased your subscriptions from Kobo, you can cancel or renew your Kobo Plus subscription from your Subscriptions page on kobo.com.
If you've purchased your subscription from Bol.com, you will need to go to Bol's website to cancel your subscription. Click here to go to Bol's website to cancel your subscription.
Please note that if you've already subscribed to Kobo Plus before, you won't be eligible for a second free trial subscription if you renew or purchase a second subscription.
- Go to kobo.com
- Sign in to your account, depending on what you see:
- Click Sign in.
- Click the Menu icon. Click Sign in.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Continue.
- Open your account details with one of these options, depending on what you see:
- Click My Account next to the Profile icon at the top right of the page.
- Click the Menu icon at the top left of the page, then click My Account next to the Profile icon.
- Click My Subscriptions.
You'll see the details of your Kobo Plus subscription.
- Under Kobo Plus subscription, depending on what you want to do:
- Click Cancel this subscription, then click Yes, cancel subscription. You'll no longer have access to your Kobo Plus books.
- Click Renew my subscription, and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. You'll be charged to renew, and the same amount on a monthly basis, as long as you stay subscribed.