Tap the battery icon at the top of the home screen to check your Kobo Stylus battery status.
If your Kobo Stylus battery needs to be replaced, you'll see a low battery message.
To learn how to change your Kobo Stylus battery, follow the steps in this article:
Where you'll see the battery icon
The battery icon appears near the top-right of the screen.
To open the reading menu while reading, tap the middle of the screen. You'll see the battery icon at the top-right of the screen.
My Books menu
When browsing the My Books menu, you'll see the battery icon near the top-right of the screen.
Learn more about using your Kobo Stylus
- About Kobo Stylus 2 (Released in 2023)
- Troubleshoot your Kobo Stylus
- Use gestures to edit handwriting
- Write notes in your book with Kobo Stylus
- Highlight text with your Kobo Stylus
Kobo Stylus (2021)
- About Kobo Stylus
- Check your Kobo Stylus battery status
- Replace your Kobo Stylus battery
- Change your Kobo Stylus tip
Kobo eReaders compatible with Kobo Stylus
- Kobo Elipsa
- Kobo Sage
- Kobo Elipsa 2E