Tap the battery icon at the top of the home screen to check your Kobo Stylus battery status.
If your Kobo Stylus battery needs to be replaced, you'll see a low battery message.
To learn how to change your Kobo Stylus battery, follow the steps in this article:
Where you'll see the battery icon
The battery icon appears near the top-right of the screen.
To open the reading menu while reading, tap the middle of the screen. You'll see the battery icon at the top-right of the screen.
My Books menu
When browsing the My Books menu, you'll see the battery icon near the top-right of the screen.
Learn more about using your Kobo Stylus
- About your Kobo Stylus
- Replace your Kobo Stylus battery
- Change your Kobo Stylus tip
- Troubleshoot your Kobo Stylus
- Use gestures to edit handwriting
- Use Kobo Elipsa as a notebook
- Write notes in your book with Kobo Stylus
- Highlight text with your Kobo Stylus
- About Dark mode (Kobo Elipsa only)
- Use your SleepCover with Kobo Elipsa
- About Kobo Elipsa