You can add or update your billing address and payment information at Kobo.com
Before you update your account with a new credit card, here are a few things to remember:
- Enter your billing address and postal code exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.
- If you have trouble purchasing a book using a new credit card, try entering abbreviated and full versions of the street names. For example 'Street' and 'St.', or 'Drive' and 'Dr'.
- If you're a U.S. customer, enter the postal code in full. For example, 00000-0000.
- Ensure that you're entering the address that's associated with your new credit card.
- Make sure that your new credit card has been activated.
When you're ready to add or update your credit card information:
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Sign in to your Kobo account.
- Click My Account near the top of the page.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the Payment Information tab.
- Enter your credit card details under Payment Information, then click Save.
- Enter your billing information under Billing Address, then click Save.