If you forgot your password or want to change your password for security reasons, follow these steps.
The easiest way to reset your password is to visit the password reset page and follow the onscreen steps.
If you prefer, you can reset your password with the steps below:
- Go to Kobo.com.
Click Sign in at the top-right of the screen.
Click Forgot Password?
Enter your email address that you used to create a Kobo account.
- Click Submit.
- Check your email and look for an email from Kobo. Follow the steps from the email to reset your password.
If you're not sure which email address you used to create a Kobo account
You can use the Chat feature to assist you with finding out which email account you used to sign in to Kobo and reset your password.
- Click Chat with Us at the bottom of this page.
- Select My Account from the dropdown menu.
- Select Password Reset from the dropdown menu.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.
If you have any other associated accounts with Kobo, the chatbot will list your email accounts that you used to create your Kobo account.
- The password reset email expires after five hours to make it more secure. If you don’t use the email to reset your password within five hours, you will have to perform the above steps again.
- When you sign in to your Kobo Books app or Kobo eReader, you’ll need to enter your new password to sign in.