If you're having issues with your Kobo Stylus, try the steps below.
If your stylus isn’t responsive, try the following:
- Change the battery with new ones
- Turn your eReader off, then back on.
After your eReader restarts, try writing with your Kobo Stylus again.
- Replace the stylus tip
- Make sure your Kobo Stylus is in Pen mode:
- In your Basic notebook, tap the arrow icon at the top-right corner of the screen, then tap the Pen icon.
- In your Advanced notebook, tap the Pen icon at the top of the screen.
- Your Kobo Stylus is only compatible with Kobo Sage and Kobo Elipsa.
Not sure which eReader model you have? Follow the steps here.
- Your Kobo Stylus works with the following files:
- Kobo ePub
- PDF (non-DRM and non-protected PDF)
Learn more about using your Kobo Stylus
- About Kobo Stylus 2 (Released in 2023)
- Troubleshoot your Kobo Stylus
- Use gestures to edit handwriting
- Write notes in your book with Kobo Stylus
- Highlight text with your Kobo Stylus
Kobo Stylus (2021)
- About Kobo Stylus
- Check your Kobo Stylus battery status
- Replace your Kobo Stylus battery
- Change your Kobo Stylus tip
Kobo eReaders compatible with Kobo Stylus
- Kobo Elipsa
- Kobo Sage
- Kobo Elipsa 2E