If you forgot your password or want to change your password for security reasons, follow these steps.
The easiest way to reset your password is to go visit the password reset page and follow the onscreen steps.
If you prefer, you can reset your password with the steps below:
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Click Sign in at the top-right of the screen.
- Click Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address that you used to create a Kobo account.
- Click Submit.
- Check your email and look for an email from Kobo. Follow the steps from the email to reset your password.
- The password reset email expires after five hours to make it more secure. If you don’t use the email to reset your password within five hours, you will have to perform the above steps again.
- When you sign in to your Kobo Books app or Kobo eReader, you’ll need to enter your new password to sign in.