If you can’t find a book or audiobook you purchased from Kobo, follow the steps in the articles below.
Missing books on your Kobo eReader
If you can't find a book on your eReader, try the steps in the order below.
- Sync your Kobo eReader over Wi Fi
- Turn your Kobo eReader on and off
- Verify that you're signed in to the correct account
- Repair your account on your Kobo eReader
- Sign out of your Kobo eReader
- Move items out of your account archive
Missing books or audiobooks on your Kobo Books app
If syncing your Kobo Books app didn't solve the problem, try the troubleshooting steps below.
- Android app: Troubleshoot the Kobo Books app for Android
- iOS (Apple) app: Troubleshoot the Kobo Books app issues on iOS
Missing books or audiobooks in your Kobo Account
If you deleted a book you purchased from Kobo (either intentionally or accidentally), you can restore it to get it back.
If you see a ‘Content Lock’ error on your Kobo eReader
If you get a 'Content Lock' or 'Authorization' error on your eReader, you'll need to use ADE to add the eBook to your eReader.
If you've tried all the steps on this page and still can't find your item, contact Kobo Customer Care.